Welcome to my blog where I discuss money, investing, politics, and anything else import in the world. I find it surprising that most people in their 30s have very little knowledge or interest in these areas. Of course everyone is interested in money, but very few take the time or have the discipline to properly save and invest it for the future or short term. For those who at least have the interest, I'll write about my experiences and methods of investing, and hopefully give you a head start in investing.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where are the good jobs? I have some.

Seriously, unemployment is rising, the markets are down, but all is not lost. I have 4-5 well-paying jobs for educated college grads or those with more experience. I will try to do my part to help out this economy and at the same time I am in some desperate need of help.

These are for US citizens in the NJ area. I am looking for programmers, project managers, and electrical engineers with a background in wireless networks and networking in general. Experience in modeling and simulation preferred.

If this sounds like you, send me your resume, information, and desired salary range to: jobs.jdfournier@gmail.com.

No comments: