Welcome to my blog where I discuss money, investing, politics, and anything else import in the world. I find it surprising that most people in their 30s have very little knowledge or interest in these areas. Of course everyone is interested in money, but very few take the time or have the discipline to properly save and invest it for the future or short term. For those who at least have the interest, I'll write about my experiences and methods of investing, and hopefully give you a head start in investing.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

"The Social Network" Disappointment

"The Social Network" was somewhere between an interesting documentary and a boring dramedy. It appears I am the only one who thinks this.
I'll admit it, I am the only one who doesn't think The Social Network was a great movie. Every critic, every Yahoo user, gave it top marks. I found it interesting, but not particularly entertaining. I love documentaries, and it just had a good fictionalized documentary vibe to it - like something a step above what you might find on CNBC. However, it still seemed lacking as a truly entertaining movie. I was really expecting more since I have never seen such agreement by the critics.

My rating would be a C+. Any others out there share my view?

No comments: